Vuyani Pambo (born on the 12th of August 1989 in Soweto) is a South African politician. He was a student leader who led the Fees Must Fall movement.
Currently, he is a Member of the National Assembly for the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF). Vuyani is also a member of the party’s Central Command Team.
He became the new spokesperson for his party, before the position, he was head of the party’s student command.
- Name: Vuyani Pambo
- Age: 30 years old (12 August 1989).
- Nationality: South African
- Membership: National Assembly of South Africa.
- Occupation: Politician.
- Political party: Economic Freedom Fighters.
- Education: University of Witwatersrand.
His place of birth is in Soweto, SouthAfrica and the date of birth is on 12 August 1989. Vuyani Pambo is 30 years old.
He had his education at the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.
In May 2019, Vuyani was sworn in as an EFF MP making him one of the youngest faces in the National Assembly.
The Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) could have a new spokesperson, in the form of a former student activist, Vuyani Pambo.
EFF MP Naledi Chirwa tweeted the news on Thursday 6 February 2020, accompanied by a Pambo’s picture, but she later deleted the post, prompting speculation as to why.
It could be that the party wanted to make an official announcement on his appointment or has pulled back on the decision – whatever the case may be, a press release has not yet been issued.
- “Vuyani Pambo“.Wikipedia. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- Thabo Baloyi (2020-02-07). “Ndlozi’s end: Vuyani Pambo could be the new EFF spokesperson“. Retrieved 2020-10-02.