Vusi Thembekwayo (born 21 March 1985 in Benoni, Gauteng) is a South African Entrepreneur, speaker, and venture capitalist.
His date of birth is on the 21st of March 1985 and the place of birth is in Benoni, Gauteng. Vusi Thembekwayo is 34 years old.
- Tel: +27 11 312 7551
- Fax: +27 865 139 251
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: PO Box 32613, Kyalami, 1684
The successful entrepreneur, Vusi, is married. He wedded his wife in 2009 although she stays out of the screen for now. Vusi is also a father to a son.
Vusi holds the following educational qualifications;
Executive MBA (Dean’s List), Business/ Managerial Economics from Ashridge Executive Education, Hult International Business School (2015-17).
Corporate Finance (emphasis on Advanced Valuation), Financial Modelling and Valuations (Cum Laude) from INSEAD (2010-12)
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Post Graduate of Business Administration from Gordon Institute of Business Science (2010-11).
Management Advanced Programme (Cum Laude), Commerce from the University of the Witwatersrand (2008-2009).
He ranked the first in Africa for public speaking at the age of seventeen (17).
Vusi also received third place in the world at the English Speaking Union International Competition.
His first professional talk was delivered in 2002. By the age of twenty-two (22), he received an offer at a corporate finance company.
- Worlds Best Speaker, English Speaking Union
- (2015) Top 12 International Speaker
- (2015) Founded Iconoclast
- (2014) Founded My Growth Fund
- (2014) Dragon On Dragon’s Den Africa
- (2014) Joined National Speakers Association, New York.
- (2014) Founded the Inspiration Project.
- (2013) Founded Motiv8.
- (2013) Appointed Non-Executive Director RBA Holdings LTD.
- (2013) Invited Speaker at the World Bank.
- (2012) Funded & Co-Founded Speakers Bootcamp.
- (2011) Co-Founded Watermark Capital Partners.
- (2011) Entrepreneur of the Year, Finalist. Black Business Quarterly.
- (2010) New Business Division, Metcash Group.
- (2010) Appointed Director of Metcash Group.
- (2009) Wits Business School, top 3 student
(2014 – Date) Chief Executive Officer of My Growth Fund.
(2013 – 2014) Non-Executive Director of RBA Holdings Limited.
(July 2009 – Date) Managing Partner at Watermark Afrika Fund.
(2007 – 2010) Director: New Markets and Structured Income at Metcash.
(2004 – 2007) Executive Director at Uciko Capital and Advisory Limited.
(2002 – date) Global Business Speaker, MOTIV8 Merchant Services.