Tumi Morake (born 22 December 1981 in Free State) is a South African, actress, writer, and comedienne. She is popular for playing the starring role in the TV sitcom roles as Millicent in Izoso Connexion (2006-2007).
Tumi has also gained much television audience for playing the role of Persistence in Askies, in 2009.
- Name: Tumi Morake.
- Date of birth: 22 December 1981.
- Place of birth: Free State, South Africa.
- Nationality: South African.
- Alma mater: Wits University.
- Husband: Mpho Osei- Tutu.
- Career: actress, writer, and comedienne.
She studied at Wits University from where she holds a degree in Drama.
Her date of birth is on the 22nd of December 1981 and the place of birth is in Free State, South Africa. Tumi Morake is 38 years old.
She is married to Mpho Osei- Tutu, an actor, director, and writer. The couple wedding held on Saturday, 28 November 2009.
She said in an interview session with The Citizen that their wedding wasn’t perfect but that makes her treasure it even more.
“Our wedding was not perfect but that makes me treasure it even more. It had its hiccups and drama, joy and elation.
“More importantly it had all my favorite people there, which meant the world to me.” she shared.
As a couple, Tumi and her husband have two (2) children namely; Bonsu and Lesedi.
- Askies – S1 (Persistence).
- City Ses’la – S2 (Palesa).
- Erfsondes – (Dineo).
- High Rollers – S3 (Guest Star).
- Izoso Connexion – S1 (Millicent).
- Kota Life Crisis – S2 (Thembekile).
- My Perfect Family – S3 (Patronella).
- Rockville – S1 (Portia).
- Sober Companion – S1 (Tumi).
- Soul Buddyz – S3&4 (Pabi).
- The Queen – S1 (Dolly).
- “Golden Horn Award for Best TV Presenter”
- “Best Supporting Actress in a TV Comedy Golden Horn Award”.
- “Golden Horn Award for Best Achievement in Script-writing in a TV Comedy”.
If you believe that this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right. Please Request a review