One of South Africa’s youngest billionaires, Ref Wayne has an extraordinary understanding of many currencies. He is also renowned as a venture investor, philanthropist, visionary, and Forex expert. Ref Wayne’s major objective is to assist people in quickly and simply achieving their personal and professional goals. Ref Wayne wants to assist the layperson to succeed in Forex trading in South Africa through seminars, instructional videos, television, and other ways.
Wayne’s 2022 Net Worth in Ref. In 2022, Ref Wayne will have a $500 million net worth. Ref Wayne, actual name Refiloe Nkele, is one of South Africa’s most successful forex traders. He is well-known for developing the Armageddon system and inventing Pip coin, the first digital money in Africa. Ref Wayne stated that he began trading forex when he was 16 years old and now claims to earn more than R100,000 every single day in one of his interviews with the SABC. The reason he has a net worth of $500,000,000 USD is due to this.
Amazing Facts About Ref Wayne
- Ref Wayne was born in Meadowlands, Soweto, South Africa
- He is the founder Africa’s first digital currency known as Pip coin and African Foreign Exchange Institute
- Ref is popular for the Armageddon system
- He is the author of the famous book called ‘The Art of Trading’
- He made his first million at just 19 years
- He is one of the best and successful South African Forex traders
- He is one of Africa’s youngest billionaires
- Master Forex trader since 2011
- In 2011, he dropped out from high school and after a few weeks, he started selling sim cards
- He was introduced to Forex trading by Mr David Schwartz
Want to Submit Your Biography?
Disclaimer! Each content published on The Nation is for education-related purposes. Contact us to make corrections or contributions.