Portia Derby is co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Ubu Investment Holdings. The investment and advisory firm focused on investments in infrastructure and advanced manufacturing.
She held senior positions (in the government of South Africa) during the period of major economic reform. Portia serves on the board of Ubank and the Africa Advisory board of Alexander Proudfoot.
According to her profile on MarketScreener, Portia Derby is 48 years old.
She served as Director-General of the Department of Public Enterprises from 2005 until 2009.
Later in 2002, Portia became the Chief Operating Officer of the Department of Trade and Industry.
She also co-founded and became Chief Operating Officer of Trade and Investment South Africa.
She studied at the University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg where she graduated with a BSc, Honours in Economics.
She holds an MBA from the University of Witwatersrand.
- Founder of Ubu Investment Holdings Pty Ltd.
- Independent Non-Executive Director Metair Investments Limited (Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Parts)
- Board member of Metair Investments Ltd. and UBANK Ltd.
- Chief Executive Officer of Ubu Investment Holdings Pty Ltd.
- Chief Operating Officer at Trade & Investment South Africa
- Chief Operating Officer of the South Africa Ministry of Trade & Industry.
- General Director at South Africa Ministry of Public Enterprises.
- “Portia P. J. Derby“. MarketScreener retrieved 2020-19-01
- “DOING BUSINESS IN A VOLATILE, LOW GROWTH WORLD“. Busara Leadership Partners retrieved 2020-19-01
If you believe that this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right. Please Request a review