Penny Lebyane (born 25 December 1976; with the full Penny Matshidiso Lebyane) is a South African radio Disk Jockey (DJ). She is famous for ‘Dee-jaying’ for Metro FM.
In 2012, Lebyane was a judge on the first season of the M-Net reality competition Idols.
- Date of birth: 25 December 1976
- Age: 42 years
- Country of Origin: South African
- Race: Black
- Occupation: Media personality
Her date of birth is on 25 December 1976. Penny Lebyane is 43 years old.
She holds a National Diploma in Public Relations, Media/Communications. Lebyane studied at the University of South Africa.
She was in a romantic relationship with her ex-boyfriend Ali and had their separation in 2008.
Penny had two (2) kids with Ali and took him to court for not signing travel documents for her family to spend some time in Swaziland.
She is not married to Ali neither are they dating but are connected by the fact that they have two (2) children together.
She also co-hosted (with Siyabonga Ngwekazi) the 8th Annual Metro FM Music Awards in 2007.
In 2012, Penny also started the SABC2 lifestyle show called Motswako as a co-host. She left the show after working for three years in 2013.
She became an anchor in the e.tv breakfast show Sunrise. Her debut appearance was on 14 July.
- City Ses’la – Season 2
- I Love South Africa – Season 2
- Idols – Season 1
- It’s OK We’re Family – Season 1
- Sunrise – Season 1
- The Metro FM Music Awards – Season 8
- The Search: E! Host South Africa – Season 1
- The South African Film and Television Awards – Season 9
- The South African Music Awards – Season 19