Demi Lee Moore is a South African singer, songwriter. She hails from Cape Town. The vibrant and versatile singer can perform in English and Afrikaans.
She performs original songs as a duo or even with a full 4-piece band.
Whenever she appears on stage and sings her voice leaves the audience are captivated and are left wanting more.
According to Wikipedia, Demi Lee Moore is 28 years old.
After she was named the first winner of Die Kontrak on VIA, she signed to record label Coleske Artists.
Demi continued to succeed in the industry as she surprisingly received The Golden Status Award for her album ‘Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal’.
The album broke out and sold for over 15 000 units in two (2) weeks. The album features her new album titled single, three (3) original hits.
Mis Eet Slaap, her album, contained the songs she performed on The Kontrak program, and also the popular interpretation of Diane, a hit single of Cam, an American country singer.
She and Monique Steyn performed the song which drew Cam’s attention and complimented.
- “Miss Eat Sleep Repeat”
- “Lead Me to the Water”
- “I am here”
- “Diane” (with Monique Steyn)
- “My Everything”
- “Throw Your Arms Around Me”
- “Somebody to Love”
- She won Die Kontrac – Season 1.
- Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal, her album, hit Golden Status after only two (2) weeks of release.
- Mis Eet Slaap Herhaal music video reached #1 on the iTunes video charts.
- She took the 7th Place in Idols on Season X.
- She was nominated for 2016 Best New Artist at the Bokkie Awards.
- Demi was also nominated for the 2013 Best Pop Album at the Ghoema Awards.
- Her single ‘Liefdes-Wen-Resep’ topped the charts at #1 on the first day of the release.